type='text/css'/>

Like for news and to ask questions.

Powered By EXEIdeas

MALAYSIA PES MODDING: Malaysia PES Editing Blog *Announcement*

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Malaysia PES Editing Blog *Announcement*

Hello world. Actually this blog is made for Malaysian PES lover. On this post, I gonna tell you what is this blog for.

First of all, this blog is for all Malaysian PES modder or designer that can improve the in-game experience. Here, you can share your PES mod by emailing me your project. But, please include the screenshot and the download link or a little description of your mod or else I'll ignore your mail.

Actually, the newest PES now is "Pro Evolution Soccer 2010" so I recommend to all modder to make this game more fun than what KONAMI bring to us.

Wait for my "Submit Your File" counter available for all modder to share your mod. For now, please don't mail me yet. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment