type='text/css'/>

Like for news and to ask questions.

Powered By EXEIdeas

MALAYSIA PES MODDING: (SCREENSHOT) for PES 2010 Patch 1.0 + Malaysian Team

Thursday, December 17, 2009

(SCREENSHOT) for PES 2010 Patch 1.0 + Malaysian Team

   Actually, I'm not gonna upload the screenshot right on this blog. So I decided to UPLOAD it via FileFront and share with the whole world. If you wanna take a look at the Malaysia Team patch by me (Bunkboyz), you can download the screenshot pack
here.


   If you've see all the screenshot, you can download the patch from this blog at here. Please support me for making the patch by following me on this blog and please make this blog more colorful by submitting your own mod. Thanks in advance.

   By the way, I'm gonna put in one of the Screenshot from the pack right on this post. So, take a look at the following picture. That Malaysian player is Zaquan Adha. Haha. Click on the image to enlarge it and make the image more clear. I really recommend that you click on the image for a clearer and sharper view of the image because picture below seem to be blur.




Download the pack :



Download the Patch :
Click on here

No comments:

Post a Comment