type='text/css'/>

Like for news and to ask questions.

Powered By EXEIdeas

MALAYSIA PES MODDING: IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

    KONAMI released new Data Pack for PES 2011, and my NEW PATCH that are already 90% DONE need to be reworked!!!! In my last post, I said that I'll try to finished it by this week, but for this reason, I can't promise to finish it by this week but I'll try my hardest. Please understand my condition...OK??

   I can't finished my patch fast because I work alone and I have no team or friends to help me...for my PATCH user, PLEASE don't change your mind to go after other PATCHES!!!

   My new PATCH is really great!!! I worked so hard on it. This time I add some new teams and not replacing them with other existing teams just like other MALAYSIA Patch creator.

SOME FEATURES OF THE NEW PATCH
================================
1) Added new team (MALAYSIA & MALAYSIA U21) into ASIA/OCEANIA continent.
2) Added Malaysia Super League team (SELANGOR, HARIMAU MUDA A) into Others Latin America continent.
3) Real up-to-date formation.
3) Special face for (Norshahrul, Safiq, Zaquan, Aidil, Muhymeen)
4) A lot of scanned faces for every created teams.
5) Correct face for all players (MALAYSIA & SELANGOR)
6) Big update to the kits.
7) Aplly techfit kit.
8) New navigation menu.

~and many more~

Leave comments to gain my spirit!!!!

PLEASE WAIT FOR MAY PATCH

7 comments:

  1. teruskan usaha anda..

    lebih baik kalau berkerjasama dgn patch creator yg lain.. patch creator razor pun tgh cari org tuk kerjasama dgn dia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. teruskan je,

    aku mmg akan tunggu patch nie.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great news bro...klu ko berminat aq mungkin bleh tolong ko dlm pembikinan patch ko ni...cume klu ko add team malaysia camne nk maen BAL??sbb setahu aq xdek agik org yg bleh relink natioalities dgn new created national team...papepon good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aku pertolongan x banyak sangat diperlukan...tapi masalah pada pembikinan KIT utk team2 liga Malaysia ambil masa lama untuk disiapkan n gambar muka pemain liga susah nak dapat.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. aq dlm bab2 wat kit bolehla jgak..aq dh wat kit n9 ngan perlis...face pon aq bleh wat yg special punyer..stakat aq bru wat face special mahali jasuli ngan fahmi che mat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mintak kt awek fahmi la gambar2 muka diorang. kalau nak patch faces. mesti diorang setuju punye.ni blog awek fahmi.

    http://jejariruncing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. bro, aku guna patch ko ni. tapi bila main master league 3-4 season, bila nak start game dapat error ni. tolong bro!

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: pes2011.exe
    Application Version: 1.2.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 00000000
    Fault Module Name: pes2011.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.2.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00cc8ac7
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 17417
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

    Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

    If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

    ReplyDelete